Rollout begins June 17, 2019: GMT will pilot this app for several weeks before officially launching. Please refer to the paper schedule in the interim.
Figuring out when to catch your next bus has never been easier! GMT has signed up with Transit, a real-time urban travel companion. Transit will help you navigate GMT’s bus system with accurate real-time predictions, simple trip planning, step-by-step navigation, service disruption notifications, and departure and stop reminders… all presented in a clear, bold interface.
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time
- Get push notifications if service disruptions will affect your commute
- Launch GO for step-by-step navigation when you’re on an unfamiliar route
- Receive departure alarms and stop notifications as well as prompts to pick up the pace in GO
- View schedules and route itineraries. Even offline
- Locate bikeshare stations, see the number of bikes available, pay for passes, and unlock bikes (in select cities)
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber, Lyft or VIA and request a ride
- Find nearby carshare vehicles and book one