Responsibilities & Duties
The Finance Department oversees all of Green Mountain Transit’s financial matters. It is responsible for maintaining the daily accounting records and providing payroll, payables and billing services for the authority.
The Finance Department provides regular financial information to Department Heads, the City Managers, the City Council and residents. Our department prepares the annual budget, prepares year-end financial statements and coordinates the annual audit. Financial records are maintained to insure compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations.
The department also oversees all grant financial activities to assure proper use and reporting of grant funds.
- Federal Compliance Audit: June 30, 2018
- Federal Compliance Audit: June 30, 2017
- Federal Compliance Audit: June 30, 2016
- Federal Compliance Audit: June 30, 2015
- FY19 Adjusted Operating Capital Budget for DEC2018
- FY2018 Adjusted Operating Budget for Board Adoption (Approved December 2017)
Nicholas Foss | Director of Finance and Grants
Debbie Coppola | Senior Accountant
Kim Wall | Grants Manager
Kelly Bean | Accounting Clerk
Pam McDonald | Accounting Coordinator
Karen Plante | Staff Accountant
Cheryl Whitaker, Grants and Procurement Coordinator
Jordan Posner, ADA Management Coordinator
Matthew Kimball, Capital Projects Manager